Networking - Start Here
Networking is only as effective as the workers who make it happen. Whether you are going through a season of 'plenty' or 'want', we can all be more encouraged, equipped and empowered by supporting each other in our ministries. Sharing the joys and hardships enables each worker to be strengthened, resourced and filled to overflowing, so that they, in turn, can pass on the blessing in their area and ministry focus.
Questions you might ask of yourself and your ministry:
- What ministry skills, gifts and resources do you have that you can share with other workers?
- What areas do you personally want to grow in? Perhaps others in the network can walk with you, and perhaps mentor you, to see this growth achieved?
- What resources do you feel you lack, in order to make an aspect of your ministry more effective?
- If you were able to request a certain topic be covered in a conference workshop, what topic/s would you find helpful?
- Do you have opportunities for other Rroma-workers, or perhaps other Christians, to come and serve alongside you for a few weeks, months, or long term? Think about people that might have specific skills that you would like to learn, for example business qualifications, agricultural development, theological topics. You can make these opportunities known by filling out the following form.
Opportunities to Serve Form
Ways you can help other RWN workers:
- Add a resource to the RWN Resource Library, particularly those that are specific to Rroma life and ministry.
- Share any events or trainings on the Events Calendar that you could invite other RWN workers to, that could help them be further equipped in their ministries.
- Plan to come to the next RWN Conference (mid-2024) and share the blessings of fellowship, learning and discussion- you never know what you might learn or how you might impact another worker.
Ways other RWN workers might help you:
- Invite other workers to visit your ministry for mutual benefit.
- Add your prayer points to your worker profile so that others can pray for you, and even be encouraged by you.